Learning together with faith, hope and love.
By learning together in a Christian environment, our children will be:
- Empowered to achieve success
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive and self-motivated learners that thrive on intellectual challenge
- Spiritual, open-minded and reflective individuals
- Responsible and caring members of our community
- Equipped with the foundation skills they need for life.
Our purpose is to promote and nurture the learning potential and personal growth of every child within a Christian context.
To achieve this purpose we will:
- Deliver the highest quality teaching and learning.
- Enable each child to reach their full potential through a wealth of different experiences.
- To provide opportunities for children to develop their skills for learning, life and work.
- Create an environment in which each child’s sense of curiosity, intellect and excitement is stimulated.
- Introduce each child to the Christian faith to promote their spiritual and moral development and to make the teaching of religious education and collective worship a meaningful part of their lives.
- Work in partnership with home, local churches and the wider community to encourage each child to be a responsible citizen.
- Promote the emotional well-being of every child, equipping them with the confidence and self belief to move forward.