Raspberry Pi Set Up
Setting up your webcam
1. Select the gear icon that the red arrow is pointing at to open settings.
2. Select the webcam in the drop down menu. Leave the speakers set to 'Built in audio' despite the caution note.
3. Select the Video option on the left and again set the webcam in the drop down menu.
Using Google Meet on a Raspberry Pi device
Please follow the instructions below if you are experiencing sounds issues when using Google Meet with your Class Teacher or Teaching Assistant.
- Join Google Meet as normal.
- If you have no sound, please unplug the black camera cable and plug back in.
- Then click on the camera icon at the bottom of the screen for the camera to come back on.
- You should now have sound and the camera should be on.