Department for Education: Coronavirus Information
The Department for Education has asked all schools to cascade the following information to all parents and staff.
Department for Education
We are continuing to keep you updated on the government’s response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Public Health England advises that the risk to individuals in the UK remains low.
Please share this guidance with your staff and cascade as appropriate.
If you have returned from the following specific areas since 19th February, you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people even if you do not have symptoms:
• Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy (see link to maps below)
• Special care zones in South Korea (see link to maps below)
• Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days – see link to maps below)
If you have returned from the following areas since 19 February and develop symptoms, however mild, you should stay indoors at home and avoid contact with other people immediately and call NHS 111:
• Northern Italy (defined by a line above, and not including, Pisa, Florence and Rimini – see link to maps below)
If you have a cough, or fever or shortness of breath and have visited any of the following areas in the last 14 days, stay indoors and call NHS 111 informing them of your recent travel:
• China, apart from Hubei province (see link to maps below)
• Republic of Korea, apart from special care zones (see link to maps below)
• Hong Kong
Maps showing affected regions of China, Republic of Korea and Italy can be found at: